- We are proactive about understanding client needs and the factors that have an impact on them, while striving to make a difference in their lives.
- We build genuine, compassionate, professional relationships with clients and take a sincere interest in them as individuals.
- We exhibit honesty, fairness, and professionalism, and adhere to our code of ethics when interacting with each other and those who we serve.
- We honor our commitments and keep our promises.
- We are open and adaptable to change, value creativity and innovation, and seek new ways to fulfill the organization’s vision, mission, and goals more effectively.
- We encourage intellectual curiosity and the spirit of continuous learning.
- We seek to cultivate joy and wellbeing within our employees, celebrating and supporting our staff, their achievements and commitment. We recognize the challenges of the work we do and the importance of building joyful connections.
- We work to create joy in the lives of our clients as we support them through their journey. We believe that collective healing from trauma includes the cultivation of joy in community.
- We demonstrate sensitivity, compassion, and a helping orientation to each other and those who we serve.
- We are ambassadors of the URI mission and deeply care about the work performed by self and others.
- We maintain persistent efforts to achieve goals and provide superior services to each other and clients.
- We continuously demonstrate credibility and reliability through quality work.
- We communicate openly and honestly, with active lines of communication.