We are seeking a Vice President for Quality Assurance, Evaluation & Training that will assist in the facilitation of agency-wide strategy, direction, development, implementation, and continual improvement of quality systems and programs across the organization. The VP will be accountable for ensuring the use and/or development of effective quality measuring tools, through timely and consistent monitoring of quality indicators to ensure the provision of quality, client centered services within the organization. They will also manage outcomes reporting and program compliance for government grants and contracts; oversee compliance with Incident Reporting process, and investigations; and implement procedures for ensuring overall compliance. The role will also be responsible for the development and oversight of internal quality improvement training and initiatives within the organization. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, mission-driven, committed leadership Executive to join us in a period of tremendous growth, to help scale our service-centered, data-driven, innovative, philanthropic oriented organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION & ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• Masters’ degree in Behavioral Health Services or related field required; doctoral degree preferred
• Minimum of 8-10 years of demonstrated strategic quality assurance management experience in social services setting
• Experienced professional, preferably with hands on experience in designing, leading and executing evaluation and quality assurance strategies, social research and program management with the ability to apply a variety of qualitative and quantitative techniques
• Ability to develop and monitor quality assurance systems with industry knowledge of the best technology and relevant evaluation tools, controls and metrics needed to manage our operational and programmatic efforts
• Demonstrated strong project management skills and experience, specifically in projects requiring significant resources, cross-functional involvement with the ability to meet and organize multiple project deadlines in fast paced high energy working environment
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org