Toggleable via the navbar brand.
We are seeking a Vice President, Finance who will have the responsibility for the overall strategic financial leadership, goals, objectives, and controls of Urban Resource Institute (URI). This position will oversee the activities and direction of the development and management of operating and capital budgets of the organization and will work to protect the financial assets of URI. The VP will also work closely with the Executive Team and others to assure optimum resources for URI’s financial needs and priorities.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION & ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• Develop, plan and recommend strategic financial approaches to assist in aligning financial resources with key business objectives to protect URI’s assets
• Work with CEO, COO and other members of the Executive team to develop long range financial strategy and regular key performance indicators
• Direct, administer and maintain uniformed fiscal controls and/or activities across URI for the purpose of regulating our operating and capital expenses, and maintaining required accounts
• Interact with Federal, State, and City government financial authorities to determine URI’s utilization of funds and disbursements
• Directly supervise the Controller, through providing ongoing mentoring, coaching and opportunities for professional development
• Other duties as requested based on department and/or organizational need
• MBA in Finance and/or Accounting and at least 10 years related work experience; CPA and non-profit experience is preferred
• Strong understanding and command of financial management and business operations within non-profit is required; experience with Account Mate is ideal
• Exceptional, interpersonal, communications, writing, speaking and presentation skills
• GAAP content knowledge and expertise
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Be the first to know what's happening.
Sign up now and we'll keep in touch.