Toggleable via the navbar brand.
We are seeking an experienced, forward-thinking, proactive strategic leader to serve as our Chief Operations Officer (COO). Reporting to our Chief Executive Officer (CEO), the COO will serve as a strategic business partner and an integral member of the Executive Management Team. The COO will lead and create the necessary enterprises, systems, and best practices for URI in order to develop and sustain a diverse and high-performing workforce infrastructure and build an organizational culture that supports the effective advancement of our Mission and Values. The COO will also have direct oversight of our Operation Division which includes Facilities, Real Estate, Information Technology and Human Resources. This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced, mission-driven, committed leadership Executive to join us in a period of tremendous growth, to help scale our service-centered, data-driven, innovative, philanthropic oriented organization.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, EDUCATION & ESSENTIAL SKILLS
• Demonstrated commitment and passion for URI’s mission and values
• 10 years of professional executive leadership experience with strong operational experience, including but not limited to organizational and resource development, strategic planning, facilities management, information technology, safety and security, and human resources
• Masters’ degree in a relevant field (e.g. M.B.A., M.P.A.)
• Demonstrated success developing and monitoring systems to manage both operational and programmatic work that involves high levels of collaboration
• A forward-looking strategist with the ability to assess, analyze and advise the CEO on important financial and operational issues that could impact pursuit of URI’s strategic goals
• Demonstrated capacity for thought leadership, including leadership on how to evolve non-profit approaches to adapt to emerging trends in the field
• A commitment to rigor and excellence with the flexibility and adaptability that is essential for the success of a dynamic non-profit operating within a rapidly changing landscape
• Skilled at establishing and cultivating strong relationships
To apply for this position, please forward your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Be the first to know what's happening.
Sign up now and we'll keep in touch.